SPC Engage 2019: London
Activate Your Sustainable Packaging Goals
Oct 23, 2019 - Oct 24, 2019 London
SPC Engage attendees will:
– Learn key insights that help them build, expand, and implement their organisation’s sustainable packaging strategies;
– Understand the main considerations and tradeoffs for sourcing and recovery goals;
– Get access to customised templates, tools, and case studies they can take back to use in their organisation;
– Receive the latest updates on legislative and voluntary commitments shaping the packaging industry;
– Get insider insights from retailers, labeling programmes and leading brands and suppliers;
– Connect with industry peers to share best practices and strategies to implement sustainability goals.
Who attends SPC events?
We host many events and conferences throughout the year for our 1,000 members that come from 300+ multi-national companies. Here’s a sampling of the brands and retailers that attend our events:
We encourage attendees to bring their procurement, marketing and sales team to the event to maximize the value that can be created from sustainable packaging goal setting and communications around those goals.
European SPC Contacts
Have a colleague in Europe who may be interested in attending? Send us their contact information and we will invite them to this special event.
What Past Attendees Had to Say About SPC Engage