New Member Application
Your organization description will be shared with SPC staff and the SPC Executive Committee to determine your organization’s eligibility for membership. Please provide thorough answers and refrain from making excessive marketing claims or statements that violate the guidance set forth by the Federal Trade Commission.
Corporation revenue greater than $1 Billion
$14,125 / year
Corporation revenue $10M – $1B
$7,460 / year
Corporation revenue under $10 Million
$3,110 / year
Traditional Government Agencies + Academic Institutions
$1,130 / year
SPC membership is open to any for-profit company, government agency, or academic institution that complies with the following:
- Demonstrates a substantial interest in the packaging industry and is directly involved in the manufacture, use, or recovery of packaging
- Acknowledges the principles embodied in the vision and mission of the SPC and agrees in writing to act in conformance with and support both
- Agrees in writing to abide by the membership guidelines and antitrust guidelines
- Stays current in its membership dues to the SPC
- Is approved for membership by the SPC staff, as advised by the SPC Executive Committee, based upon the foregoing compliance requirements.
GreenBlue recognizes that non-governmental organizations/not-for-profits and business leagues/associations are representative of packaging interests and important resources to the industry and consumers, but GreenBlue is not accepting applications from these organizations at this time. GreenBlue invites these organizations to attend open SPC events and encourages opportunities for open exchanges.
GreenBlue may refuse to renew the membership of any company that it determines, in its sole discretion, has engaged in behavior that harms the SPC or GreenBlue or disrupts the SPC mission. Membership in the SPC does not constitute membership in GreenBlue or in the Board of Directors of GreenBlue. SPC members who are not also members of GreenBlue Board have no voting or other rights in the governance of GreenBlue.
Read our SPC Member Policies for more information.