The Member Event
Sep 29, 2020 - Oct 1, 2020 Atlanta
Sustainable Resilience in a Time of Change
The momentum gained on reversing climate change and advancing packaging sustainability within a newly rethought business purpose has never been as strong as in the past year.
Increasingly efficient recovery; mapping out the recovery and waste diversion systems of the future; keeping valuable materials in circulation; maintaining a balance between material tradeoffs and consumer perception; sourcing transparency and bold actions from the entire spectrum of the value chain have changed the landscape of consumer products’ packaging. How do we maintain the momentum going in the light of change, public health and safety considerations and unexpected changes in supply chain demand?
SPC Advance 2020 will include topic sessions such as:
- Finding the World’s Most Viable Solutions to Climate Change
- Pioneering Waste Transformation at a Grand Scale in Atlanta
- Fighting Grocery Food Waste with Best Practices and Innovation
- Tilting the Balance for Reusable Packaging
- Film Recovery, Current and Changing Landscape in Policy and Market Needs
- Technology, Forests, and Climate Change
- And more!
Loews Atlanta is situated right in the heart of Midtown, near Piedmont Park. Offering a prime location among luxury hotels in Atlanta, the Loews hotel provides access to some of the best attractions in the city.
Room Rate: $249+
Cutoff date: Monday, September 7th, 2020
Registrations for SPC Advance 2020 are non-refundable. However, if you register but are unable to attend, we are happy to transfer your registration to a colleague.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make changes to your registration.