- Megann Head, Environmental Sustainability Engineer, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Laura Rowell, Global Sustainability Manager, Sonoco Products Company
- Danielle Peacock, Project Associate, GreenBlue
Communicating the sustainability attributes of packaging is an important part of establishing more sustainable packaging in the marketplace, yet much of sustainability is not widely understood and guidance for making proper marketing claims is often vague. This group works to bridge the disconnect that often exists between marketing messaging, consumer understanding, and a scientific understanding of sustainability.
- Illuminate the role of marketing in making packaging more sustainable.
- Develop a common understanding of the challenges faced by marketing professionals in crafting accurate and effective messaging.
- Advance the abilities of marketing professionals to promote more sustainable packaging by communicating the sustainability attributes of packaging.