SPC Forest Products, formally known as the Forest Products Working Group (FPWG), is a special project of GreenBlue’s Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC). Our mission is to bring together expertise from across industries and supply chains to convene on the most pressing sustainability issues related to fiber-based packaging and develop tools and resources to help companies set and meet their sustainability goals.
We leverage our diverse member collaboration to:
- Engage in constructive and transparent dialogue across the forest products supply chain to highlight and address shared sustainability challenges
- Develop tools that evaluate risks and protect ecosystems where sourcing occurs
- Curate and disseminate guidance on a variety of topics, including; sustainable fiber sourcing and the environmental performance of paper and packaging
Any company that is a member of the SPC and relies on forest products to meet business objectives — including brands, retailers, paper suppliers, and building product manufacturers — is invited and encouraged to join. Benefits of Membership include:
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with other thought-leading SCP member companies
- Invitation to pitch new initiatives
- Participate in, and advise on all deliverables and initiatives
- Free (or discounted) access to all resources developed by the group
- Demonstration of corporate leadership in improving the sustainability of forest products
Not an SPC member yet? Become a member by applying today.
- Sappi North America
- Catalyst Paper
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö NA Specialty Solutions LLC
- Georgia-Pacific Packaging
- International Paper
- Mars, Incorporated
- Kruger Specialty Papers Holding L.P.
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- TC Transcontinental
- Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation