Procter & Gamble
Stephen Sikra is a Materials Science Engineer with 26 years work experience at the Procter & Gamble Company. Currently, he is a Technology Manager leading P&G’s global Material Science and Technology program for package material innovation in support of all P&G business units. His history includes management roles in process development, package development, and product supply operations contributing to P&G’s Fabric Care, Home Care, and Beauty Care business units.
Stephen is a champion for plastic recycling and currently holds the following positions:
– Chairperson, Rigids Committee, Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR),
– Advisory Board Member, Closed Loop Fund (CLF),
– Executive Board Member, The Recycling Partnership (TRP),
– Steering Committee Member, Flexible Film Recycling Group (FFRG)
– Technical Advisor, Materials Recovery For the Future project (MMRF).
SPC Advance 2017
Recyclability Goals: The Why, The How, and The What — A Panel Conversation
Oct 18th, 2017
9:30 am - 10:30 am