Earl Lee is currently a Packaging Engineer with UPS. Earl has been with UPS since 2007 and has served multiple roles for UPS. He currently manages the Package Engineering team at the UPS’ Package Design and Test Lab in Addison, IL. In this role, his goal is to ensure that UPS’ packaging engineers provide clients with optimum packaging solutions that will supply the necessary protection through any environment; while being watchful of the customer’s bottom line. This is accomplished through many different opportunities including distribution simulation, packaging design development and consulting.
Earl has used his packaging expertise on UPS projects to reduce transit damage frequencies, reduce transportation cost, increase customer service and help companies expand into new markets.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
- Bachelor of Science in Package Engineering, 2006
Certifications and Achievements:
- Certified Packaging Laboratory Professional (CPLP) through the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA).
- Technician and Technologist levels
- Co-holder of one patent
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) Testing Council Member
- Attends packaging tradeshows and conferences.
- Represented UPS in printed materials.
Apr 3rd, 2019
1:45 pm - 3:30 pm
Grand Ballroom I, 4th floor